Saturday 30 April 2016

Former wrestler brawls with seven police officers over drink drive arrest

Vyacheslav Oliynyk brawls with police as he tries to evade arrest
AN OLYMPIC gold medal winning wrestler got physical with seven police officers who tried to arrest him for drink driving.

Vyacheslav Oliynyk won gold for Ukraine in 1996 - and showed he has not lost any of his fighting prowess.

Oliynyk, now 50, fearlessly tried to resist arrest, even as police weighed in with batons and pepper spray.


At the scene in Kiev, Ukraine, he was pictured with a bloody face and even when on the ground fought intensely to stop officers putting handcuffs on.
Speaking after his arrest he said: "I’m partly guilty because I did not stop and I was ignoring the police.

"But I am not a criminal. As far as I can see there will be a court hearing and they will punish me somehow because they always do.

"However the fact that police let me go home on the same day shows I didn’t do anything that bad."
Oliynyk is down... with blood splattered on the ground
Police desperately try to restrain Vyacheslav Oliynyk

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *