Wednesday 30 December 2015

'I always end up drunk and disappointed': Jennifer Lawrence reveals why she HATES New Year's Eve

J law

JENNIFER Lawrence certainly won't be throwing a party to welcome in 2016.

The Hunger Games actress, 25, has revealed she always dreads New Year's Eve and has never had a good night during the annual celebration because she always ends up on a downer after knocking back the booze.

She explained: "I really hate it. I've never had a good one - everyone's chasing a good time and it's always a disappointment."
Jennifer Lawrence during filming at the London Studios, London of The Graham Norton Show which is due to be transmitted on December 31 at 2245. PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Thursday December 17 2015. Photo credit should read: PA Images on behalf of So TV.
She revealed her hatred for the holiday on The Graham Norton Show PA

Instead, the Academy Award-winner has vowed to do 'nothing' this year so she doesn't get her hopes up about having a fun night.
She said: "I plan on doing nothing and then if something lands in my lap ... but I always end up drunk and disappointed.
"Drunk and Disappointed should be the title of my memoir!"

Jennifer - who is currently filming sci-fi drama Passengers alongside Chris Pratt and Michael Sheen - revealed her hatred of the holiday during an interview on The Graham Norton Show's New Year's Eve special, which airs on BBC1 at 10.45pm on December 31.
During the chat she also admitted she frequently falls sick when she gets stressed and recalled a particular situation when she ended up throwing up in front of a group of paparazzi.
She confessed: "I am a puker. When I get stressed and exhausted I just vomit.
"I was driving with my publicist the other day and had to roll down the window and I puked all down the side of the car. It was in front of all the paparazzi - I painted New York!"

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *