Monday 26 October 2015

Husband accused of pimping his wife to more than 2700 men over four years, court told

A FRENCHMAN stands accused of forcing his wife to have sex with more than 2700 men at their home over four years as he pocketed almost $245,000 (€160,000).
The 54-year-old husband, who cannot be named for legal reasons, allegedly started pimping out his wife, the mother of their five-year-old son, in 2011.

He listed his wife, aged 46, on four different websites, a court in Meaux, a town 41km north of the centre of Paris, was told, Le Parisien newspaper reported.
The man is claimed to have managed customers by text messages and emails and when they visited his home he would allegedly take his son outside and waited with him in a car.
The sex acts with his wife would take place up to three times daily.
Deputy prosecutor Emmanuel Dupic told the court that the accused man exerted “psychological power” over his wife and prevented her from refusing to “submit herself to the sexual demands of customers, who were sometimes extremely harsh”.
Prostitution is legal in France, but solicitation is against the law.
The woman, who has not been charged, told Le Parisien that she began having sex with other men at her husband’s suggestion.
She had been working in a school canteen before she fell pregnant.
It was after the birth of their son that he told her to have sex with other men at their home.
“We had money problems and he promised me that it would not last more than a year or two. But when I got tired, he forced me to continue. It also forced me to dress very provocatively and dieting,” she said.
“I lost 23 kilos in six months! I did not have time to take care of my son, of the house. I had no keys or phone and I could not go out with him. I threatened to leave several times but he told me that if I left, he would find me.”
The woman’s husband asked the court for more time to prepare his defence and the court was adjourned until December.
The accused of faces up to 10 years in prison, if convicted

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *