Wednesday 12 October 2016

Why Kim Kardashian and her family?

I have look into the family of Kim Kardashian and her family and I saw nothing special about them, people always talk about Kim Kardashian and her family, even on the E channel but I have sat down many times to understood what Kim Kardashian and her family meant but instead I found nothing.


On the Entertainment side, Kim Kardashian and her family are not good musicians and not good actress and nothing else and I can see no reason somebody with normal sense will sat down and be watching Kim Kardashian and her family on E channel.

Why will I be watching them? Kim Kardashian and her family are not the most beautiful women in the world and not even in the United State of America.

I saw Kim Kardashian and her family as a bad influence to good families or even a bad influence to shattered families.

I gone through Kim Kardashian and her family profile and I found nothing that should make them popular even in a small county in the United State.


We should be looking at the GREAT people; we should be talking about Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, Steve Wozniak, Bill Gate and so many others.

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *