Tuesday 22 March 2016

Hulk Hogan's ex wife Linda brands his $115 sex tape windfall 'dirty money'

Hulk Hogan

HULK Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan has spoken out about his $115million windfall after his lawsuit against Gawker and said it makes her feel sick.

Branding the payout "dirty money" she revealed in her first interview she was shocked by the huge amount and doesn't want a penny.


Hogan, 62, sued Gawker Media after the website posted an edited video, which showed him having sex with the wife of his then best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge.

The wrestler, whose real name is Terry Bollea, went after them for invasion of privacy, saying he had no idea he was being filmed.

Linda Hogan, 56, told Inside Edition: "It made me a little bit sick.

"I don't know how he can sleep at night getting that money for doing what he did in a roundabout way. It's dirty money.

"It is kind of like saying he is being rewarded for bad behaviour."

On Friday Hogan took to Twitter and said: "Told ya I was gonna slam another giant."
The encounter between the pair happened when Linda was still married to Hogan.

She said: "To have that kind of windfall of cash for something that you did that was just so seedy, it's bothersome to me. I wouldn't want any share of that."

She has no sympathy for her former husband, who was caught red handed having sex with his ex best mate's wife.
Blaming Hogan for the breakdown of their 25 year marriage she said he made "very poor decisions."

Earlier this month she broke down as she revealed in an emotional letter she felt taken for granted.

They wed in 1983, but their marriage ended in 2007 after she filed for divorce.
Hogan says the romp between himself and Cole happened when his marriage was on the rocks with Linda.

Meanwhile Bubba the Love Sponge says his ex-wife is to blame for the sex tape.

He called his former spouse Heather a “very evil woman that I’m embarrassed to have been married to.”

However Hogan wasn’t having any of it, according to the released court papers.
Bubba couldn’t offer Hogan a satisfactory response, prompting the wrestler to send him this text three days later:

“All I asked you for was an answer, why did u do this to me but I got nothing from u. Now I understand you [were] never my friend and there is nothing more you could ever do to hurt me!

“Thanks for never being my friend and destroying my life.”

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *