Thursday 19 November 2015

Pamela Anderson celebrates hep C cure with nude selfie


THAT’S one way to celebrate.
Upon learning she had been “cured” of hepatitis C, Pamela Anderson posted a nude selfie to Instagram on Saturday.

“I am CURED!!!! — I just found out #nomorehepc,” the former Baywatch bombshell shared with a photo of herself aboard a luxurious yacht. “I pray that anyone living with hep C can qualify or afford treatment. It will be more available soon. I know treatment is hard to get still …”

I am CURED!!!

Anderson, 48, has been battling the disease for the better part of 16 years. In August, she told People she was undergoing treatment with a new FDA-approved drug.
“I’m very fortunate that I’ve had hep C for about 16 years,” she explained.
“Sixteen years ago that was [presented to me] as a death sentence. Even though I may have looked confident on the outside, I think it really was a dark cloud that lingered over me.”
Despite her diagnosis, Anderson managed to stay positive and find hope with the new miracle drug.
“I don’t have any side effects. I’m living my life the way I want to but it could have eventually caused me some problems and so it was a real blessing that I was able to get the medicine,” Anderson continued. “I’m really excited. I feel good. I feel so blessed.”

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *