Wednesday 4 May 2016

Janet Jackson ‘pregnant with first child at 50’ after cancelling her Unbreakable world tour


JANET Jackson is reportedly pregnant with her first child at age 50 a month after cancelling her comeback world tour.
Entertainment Tonight reports that Jackson, who will turn 50 on May 16, and her husband Wissam al Mana are said to be delighted by the news.
It comes a month after the singer announced that she was postponing her tour to start a family.
“We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson explained in a video posted to Twitter on April 6. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”


“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Jackson asked fans. “I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can.”
Jackson secretly wed al Mana, 41, in 2012, but didn’t confirm the news until early 2013. This is the singer’s third marriage. She married James DeBarge in 1984 before having it annulled. She was also married to Rene Elizondo from 1991-2000.

No comments:

Translate

INNOSON VEHICLE

Contact DelMel Nig

Name

Email *

Message *